Arm-R-Lite now offers our exclusive ADA compliant no step over pedestrian pass door (man door) for our Titan and Custom CI Models. This pass door is available in either motor or manually operated doors and is compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act, meaning it is wheel chair accessible.
Pass door is built to the height and width required by local codes. Please consult factory prior to specifying.
- Pass door leafs to contain 1/8″ glazing, aluminum panel, or light weight glazing alternative only (Please consult factory)
- ADA pass door are designed/manufactured to “swing out” only.
ADA Compliant No Step Over Pass Door for Arm-R-Lite Overhead Sectional Doors
Overhead sectional door width cannot exceed 10′-2″ with standard lift.
- Overhead sectional door width cannot exceed 14′-2″ with full vertical lift.
- Overhead sectional door height cannot be less than 8′-0″
- Minimum 24″ headroom requirement
- Windload and assembly thermal performances are not available on sectional doors with pass doors
- Pass door leafs to contain 1/8″ tempered glass or solid aluminum panel only due to weight.
- Due to weight, glazing heaver than 1/8″ tempered is not available on sectional doors wider than 12′-2″ with an ADA pass door.
- Sectional doors up to 12′-2″ wide with an ADA pass door requiring insulated glazing can accommodate 7/16″, 5/8″ or 1″ overall insulated glass units made up of 1/8″ outboard over 1/8″ inboard lites only. Please Note: Pass door leaf would contain 1/8″ tempered glass or solid aluminum panel due to weight.
- Fully paneled doors can be insulated on sectionals up to 14′-2″ with an ADA pass door.
If you are interested in an our ADA compliant pass door for your Arm-R-Lite overhead sectional door, please request a quote for this option through the “Get a Quote” form for either of the (2) models below:
Available Models with ADA Compliant Pass Door
If you have any questions regarding our ADA compliant pass door, please feel free to contact us.
Only Arm-R-Lite’s commercial Titan and Custom CI aluminum overhead sectional garage door models are available with an ADA complaint pedestrian pass door.