The H-20 insulated steel overhead sectional roll up door is a rugged, heavy-duty product with an R-value of 16.
Insulated Steel Overhead Sectional Roll Up Door
Arm-R-Lite Door Manufacturing Company’s H-20 INSULATOR model insulated steel sectional upward acting doors embody the following particulars:
- Foamed-in-place construction – CFC free
- 1 ¾ “ thickness
- Exterior skins 20 gauge hot dipped galvanized steel
- Siliconized polyester white, stucco embossed, wood grain finish
- Built in reinforcing plates for hardware attachment
- R-Value – 16
- End Caps – galvanized steel
- Shadow lines add strength and attractive pattern
- Custom colors available for upcharge
Heavy duty ball bearings with hardened inner race
- 24” x 12” & 24” x 8” or full vision sections up to 24’2” wide available:
- Extruded aluminum sections of welded construction provide 1/8”, ¼”, 7/16” insulated, 5/8″ insulated, or 1” thick insulated glass.
Arm-R-Tite galvanized 2” or 3” track
Galvanized stamped steel, 14 gauge
The Arm-R-Lite H-20 model is a 20 gauge insulated steel overhead sectional roll up door.